The Beachwood Supported Living and its program encompasses compulsory daily programs, held next door at South Pacific Private, where our residents have a chance to continue to grow and develop their skills, engage in group therapy and continue along their recovery journey.
We look at recovery holistically, bringing together healthy living, spirituality, therapeutic programs, continuing recovery planning, relapse prevention and community peer support.
Accommodation is situated in Curl Curl, two minutes from the beach and is a ten-minute walk to Freshwater village. This beautiful setting is the ideal location to continue to build on the foundation of your recovery or to reconnect with your recovery plan.
- Attendance of our range of South Pacific Private Day Programs individually recommended by the clinical team
- Daily attendance of local 12-step meetings and support groups
- Peer group community meetings each morning and evening
- Daily exercise and mindfulness activities
- 1:1 support worker meetings with a Beachwood Supported Living Support Worker
- Optional art therapy on Sundays
- House curfew is between 10pm – 6am daily
This accommodation includes all board, meals and some services.
We invite you to phone our experienced team to have a free, private and confidential discussion about whether you may benefit from a residential stay at Beachwood Supported Living.
Healthcare professionals can also refer a client into Beachwood Supported Living.