Leaders In The Industry
South Pacific Private is Australia’s leading treatment centre for addiction, trauma, mood disorders and mental health issues. For almost 30 years, we’ve been at the forefront of clinical expertise in addiction treatment and recovery, helping over 14,000 Australians and their families repair their lives.
Clinical experts are available to comment on:
- Substance abuse including alcohol, drugs and prescription meds
- Opioid abuse and the opioid epidemic in Australia
- Sex and porn addiction
- Dual diagnosis (the interplay of addiction and mental health)
- Childhood trauma and its lasting impact and PTSD
- The long-term impact of child sexual abuse
- The impact of addiction on families and relationships
- Family dynamics and dysfunction
- Depression, anxiety, bipolar and other disorders
- Gaming, social media and device addiction
- Eating disorders
- Emotional health and wellness
- The Mental Health industry
- The Private Hospital industry
Our Expert Spokespeople Include:
Diane specialises in addiction, grief, childhood trauma, family networks, relational issues and neuroscientific treatments for addiction and emotional issues. With deep lived-experience of addiction and trauma herself, Di runs our intensive childhood-trauma workshop and is renowned as an engaging and experienced facilitator and speaker.
Lynne’s knowledge and insights are widely respected within the industry. As CEO, she brings over 30 years’ experience in business management, strategy, corporate governance, operational management, customer experience, change management, systems and process redesign. She comes to us from St Vincent’s Health Australia and also serves on the board of Stride, Australia’s leading mental health charity.
Why Choose South Pacific Private?
With decades of experience, South Pacific Private is Australia’s leading treatment centre for addiction, trauma, depression and anxiety. Our uniquely comprehensive programs change lives, repair relationships and heal families by identifying and addressing the underlying causes laying the groundwork for sustained, long-term recovery.
Take A Self-Assessment
The goal of our self-tests is not to provide you with a diagnosis for yourself or for someone you care about. Instead, they are an opportunity for you to better understand how a behaviour might be impacting upon your life or the life of your family. Use these tests to enhance your awareness of what the problem might be.
These tests should be answered honestly in order to provide accurate insight and are a chance for you to reflect upon the current situation.