South Pacific Private is Australia’s leading treatment centre for addiction, trauma, mood disorders and mental health issues. For almost 30 years, we’ve been at the forefront of clinical expertise in addiction treatment and recovery, helping over 12,000 Australians and their families repair their lives.
Clinical experts are available to comment on:
- Substance abuse including alcohol, drugs and prescription meds
- Opioid abuse and the opioid epidemic in Australia
- Sex and porn addiction
- Dual diagnosis (the interplay of addiction and mental health)
- Childhood trauma and its lasting impact and PTSD
- The long-term impact of child sexual abuse
- The impact of addiction on families and relationships
- Family dynamics and dysfunction
- Depression, anxiety, bipolar and other disorders
- Gaming, social media and device addiction
- Eating disorders
- Emotional health and wellness
- The Mental Health industry
- The Private Hospital industry
Our Expert spokespeople include:
Diane specialises in addiction, grief, childhood trauma, family networks, relational issues and neuroscientific treatments for addiction and emotional issues. With deep lived-experience of addiction and trauma herself, Di runs our intensive childhood-trauma workshop and is renowned as an engaging and experienced facilitator and speaker.
Lynne’s knowledge and insights are widely respected within the industry. As CEO, she brings over 30 years’ experience in business management, strategy, corporate governance, operational management, customer experience, change management, systems and process redesign. She comes to us from St Vincent’s Health Australia and also serves on the board of Stride, Australia’s leading mental health charity.
As Program Director, Alyssa is an expert in addiction treatment and the latest clinical research. She knows what works, and what doesn’t. Alyssa’s expertise also extends to group psychotherapy, one-on-one therapy, addiction and mental health treatment and the impacts of addiction on family systems, and society as a whole.